Pink: Pregnant With Second Child PHOTO

Captioning the photo with one word - 'Surprise'! - the global music superstar Pink has revealed she is expecting her second child... and is in fact heavily pregnant.

Here is her Instagram post:



A photo posted by P!NK (@pink) on


Her first child with husband Carey Hart is daughter Willow Sage Hart, age 5.


The singer’s most recent single is 'Just Like Fire', recorded especially for Alice Through The Looking Glass. The song reached number one in Australia.
Pink hinted in May to Good Morning Americathat she was waiting to have another child telling them, “I love being a mama. I made a choice a long time ago that I was going to have a successful family and that is my absolute number one goal in life,” she said.
“I feel like I have two kids right now. I would like a third. No, I want to say that Carey Hart’s an awesome husband and a really good dad, but he’s also like a second child,” she continued.

Ironically, she was likely already pregnant while giving that interview, and in these pics where was covering her belly: